Re: Privacy Review - Decentralized Identifier Specification v1.0

Just following up on this. Do you know if a reviewer has been assigned?

We are hoping to transition to CR in early February and would like as much
time as possible to get PING feedback incorporated into our spec.

Grateful for your work and for PING's efforts to support privacy on the
web, and looking forward to seeing feedback.

Thank you,

Brent