Re: Permission Request for 'Transformations XSL (XSLT...'

Thank you for volunteering your efforts. You can find information about
the W3C translation process at

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

which explains how you should ensure that your efforts are coordinated.

Michael Kay
Saxonica
(personal response)