RE: String tokenizing in XSL

The xsl-editors list is provided for comments on the XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0
specification, not for getting coding advice. (And str:tokenize() isn't even
part of those specifications, it is a third-party extension.) You are better
off asking on the xsl-list at mulberrytech.com.

XPath 2.0 has a function tokenize() which would appear to meet your needs.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/