RE: The correct URL for xslt namespace?

This list is for comments on W3C specifications, not for requests for coding
help. The latter are best addressed to xsl-list at www.mulberrytech.com
<http://www.mulberrytech.com> .

For your information, the namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
<http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform>  is used by the W3C XSLT
specification which became a recommendation in November 1999. The namespace
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl is  <http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl is used by a>
used by a Microsoft product released I think early in 1998, that attempted
to implement an early Working Draft of XSLT. The dialect implemented by this
product differs greatly from XSLT 1.0, and the product is no longer actively
supported by Microsoft.

Michael Kay