Re: rl-alternating-lr-tb writing mode (kind of boustrophedon styl e)

DPawson@rnib.org.uk wrote:

> When they reached the end of the stick, they turned it around, so the next
> line comes "upside-down" compared to the first one. so its not strictly the
> same as bustrophedon which did
> not involve the 'upside down' twist!
You right, I missed it out because I was concentrated entirely on the direction.

> Sheesh this gets complicated.
That should propably be rl-turning-upside-down-lr-tb.
Anyway I just wanted to note the list of additional “writing-mode” values
doesn't cover all writing modes invented by homo sapiens.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team