RE: spec change procedure

At 16:02 2002 10 02 +0100, DPawson@rnib.org.uk wrote:

>Paul wrote:
>> The XSL WG has added another property to correct this issue.
>>
>> Erratum, Section 7.16:
>>
>> Add:
> ... snip
>
>What's the procedure please.
>Will such errata be collated and posted to the w3c website,
>or kept under wraps until the next WD?

Quoting from the top of the same message:

>We are in the process of
>publishing the Errata document and expect it to go public in
>2-3 weeks (sorry, it takes that long to do such things; for
>those with W3C member access, a draft Errata document is at
>http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/Group/2002/05/FO-errata ).

By the way, I posted my response with the wrong subject (sigh,
rushing to get it out before chairing another telcon).

It should have been:

 Regarding your comment about space handling on xsl-editors

Hopefully, this won't be too problematic for those trolling
the archives.

paul