From: "Rahul Dixit" <rahuld@india.versaware.com>
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 12:14 AM
Subject: Transforming XML to HTML

hello sir,
    I want to convert XML into HTML using XSL in JAVA.Currently I am doing this by string
manipulation.But I am looking for Something like TranformNode method  inVB.Suggest me some
alternative for the same

Regards
Rahul

Rahul R. Dixit
Versaware Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
C Building, Liberty
North Main Road
Koregaon Park
Pune 411 001, Maharashtra (INDIA).