Re: XSL Declaration

mahirr@vsnl.com,

Unfortunatly, I do not have time to provide tutorials on how to use XSLT &
XSL-FOs. There are a number of books available, but yor best option may be
to post your question on the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com. This is a public
forum discussing the usage of XSL & XSLT. The participants are quite
helpful in providing real-world answers to questions such as yours.

In order to limit spam, it is necessary to register to post questions to
this forum. Follow the instructions on www.mulberrytech.com for signing up
on the xsl-list.

---Stephen Deach

At 13:19 2000-11-27 +0530, mahirr@vsnl.com wrote:
>Hi,
>I am Mahibalan from India.
>
>Kindly Please clear my doubt about XSL.
>
>Before we writing xsl, In the Prolog we specify the following line.
>
><xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">
>
>My doubt is what is need of this line.
>
>Removing this line XSL Does'nt work.
>
>This line indicates the the specifications of the XML?
>
>Is it correct or Not.
>
>Thank You.
>
>Mahibalan

---Steve Deach