Re: file .gif in a pdf document

At 11:20 2000-07-25 -0300, Elisio Pereira wrote:
>As I do to insert a file .gif in a pdf document , I didn't understand
>the property <fo:external-graphic>, please send me examples, thank you.

I do not have time to provide you with a tutorial on how to use XSL's
formatting objects. There are examples of the use of
<fo:external-graphic...> in the introduction to inline formatting objects
(Section 6.6.1 of the 27-March-2000 Draft).

For other examples and further questions:
  You may wish to post your question on the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com. This
is a public forum discussing the usage of XSL & XSLT. (A similar series of
questions and responses were posted there in the past week.) The
participants are quite helpful in providing real-world answers to questions
such as yours. They can also direct you to other lists that specialize in
the particular transformer & formatter you may be using.

In order to limit spam, it is necessary to register to post questions to
this forum. Follow the instructions on www.mulberrytech.com for signing up
on the xsl-list.

  Stephen Deach                            |  Sr Computer Scientist
  408-536-6521 (office)                    |  Adobe Systems Inc.
  408-537-4214 (fax)                       |  Mail Stop W15-424
  sdeach@adobe.com (no ads)                |  345 Park Ave
-