Re: question

"size" is a shorthand property that is converted to "page-height" and "page
width", as described in section 5.2 (Shorthand Expansion). It is applied to
the fo:simple-page-master as described in section 6.4.12.
  The use of "page-height and "page-width" is recommended as several
vendors have indicated they do not wish to support the shorthand properties.

For examples and further questions:
  You may wish to post your question on the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com. This
is a public forum discussing the usage of XSL & XSLT. The participants are
quite helpful in providing real-world answers to questions such as yours.

In order to limit spam, it is necessary to register to post questions to
this forum. Follow the instructions on www.mulberrytech.com for signing up
on the xsl-list.

At 13:42 2000-07-20 -0300, Elisio Pereira wrote:

>I didn't understand in which <tag> to use the  size
>property  same with the definition 7.37.21, you could
>send me some examples that make use of that property.
>

>--- Stephen Deach <sdeach@Adobe.COM> escreveu: > At
>12:09 2000-07-20 -0300, Elisio Pereira wrote:
>> >As I do to use the property size to generate
>> documents pdf in the way
>> >landscape, if it cannot it orders examples, thank
>> you.
>> >

>> I do not understand your question. The property
>> 'size' is described in
>> section 7.37.21 of the March-2000 XSL draft. The
>> definition is identical to
>> the same property in CSS.
>>
>> ---Steve Deach
>>    sdeach@adobe.com

>O YAHOO! GEOCITIES CHEGOU AO BRASIL!
>Crie sua home page com tudo em português - http://br.geocities.com

This e-mail reflects the personal opinion of the author.
 -- Unless explicitly so stated in the text, it does not represent an
    official position of Adobe Systems, Inc.
 -- Unless explicitly so stated in the text, it does not represent an
    official opinion of the W3C XSL Working group.
  Stephen Deach                            |  Sr Computer Scientist
  408-536-6521 (office)                    |  Adobe Systems Inc.
  408-537-4214 (fax)                       |  Mail Stop W15-424
  sdeach@adobe.com (no ads)                |  345 Park Ave
-