Re: TSSL?

Have you looked at James Clark's XT?

At 18:14 2000-02-16 +0200, Tapio Markula wrote:
>I'm going to a course to learn java-programming. How big task could create
>together java virtual machine servlett tree transformation application. The
>application could support
>XPath, XSLT, XPointer pattern and location path syntax, but the tree
>transformation could be created with sripts like in my proposal
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Teaching/CSST.html
>The server side programming could do the same as XSLT. The server
>application could read link relation information like <link
>rel="stylesheet" type="text/tssl"   href="transformation.tssl">
>(transformation style sheet language).
>The another possibility it to use embedded script like in php3. I just hate
>XSLT and XSL-fo. XML syntax is just too heave to layout/styling and tree
>transformation language.
>

>Then CSS + XML + TSL => XHTML
>
>If php3 style scripts could do tree transfomatian and sorting, I would like
>to use it! This is in principle possible to make with server side
>application without XSLT. In my mind XSLT + XLS-fo are like elephants in a
>porcelain  boutique!
>Tapio Markula
>Expert on
> __
>¦__¦__ Cascading
>¦__¦__¦__ Style
>¦__¦__¦__¦   Sheets
>
>I have made something also with XML and XSL
>E:mail: tapio.markula@nic.fi
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/index.html (Finnish)
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/index_e.html (English)
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Opetus/ (CSS2)
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Teaching/ (CSS2)
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Opetus/XSL-new.html (XML)
>http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Teahing/XSL-new.html (XML)

This e-mail reflects the personal opinion of the author.
 -- Unless explicitly so stated in the text, it does not represent an
    official position of Adobe Systems, Inc.
 -- Unless explicitly so stated in the text, it does not represent an
    official opinion of the W3C XSL Working group.
  Stephen Deach                            |  Sr Computer Scientist
  408-536-6521 (office)                    |  Adobe Systems Inc.
  408-537-4214 (fax)                       |  Mail Stop W15-424
  sdeach@adobe.com (no advertizing)        |  345 Park Ave
-