Re: XSO FO: Border/Padding conditionality

My opinions:

I agree with his suggestion on question 3, that both the inline-level edges
(start/end) and the block-level edges (before/after) should have
conditionality.
  For consistancy with CSS, the inline-level conditionality must be
"discard". The current version of CSS does not address this on block-level
elements, but I think both should be consistent. I recommend that we change
the initial value on conditionality to "discard" on all edges. (Even though
the graphic arts traditionalist in me says that "retain" is better practice.)

In Question 1, Did we define the term "leading-edge", or should this be
"before-edge"?

---Steve Deach
   sdeach@adobe.com