Re: Hello!

You may wish to post your question on the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com. This
is a public forum discussing the usage of XSL & XSLT. The participants are
quite helpful in providing real-world answers to questions such as yours.

In order to limit spam, it is necessary to register to post questions to
this forum. Follow the instructions on www.mulberrytech.com for signing up
on the xsl-list.

At 16:53 2000-04-11 EDT, you wrote:
>Respeceted Author,
>                 I read your articles in the w3c. They are really helpful. I
>was hoping you could guide me in a little problem that I have. My question
>is can XSL be used as a query language..?? We have had a lot of arguements
>in class regarding this matter.. I would be highly obliged If you could help
>me out in this matter..
>Thank you very much..
>Bijal Parekh..
>Northeastern University, Boston, MA..
>617-480-9632

This e-mail reflects the opinion of the Editor of the XSL (formatting
   objects) Specification. This is my interpretation of the
   current (majority) opinion of the portion of the XSL-WG that
   is working on formatting objects. It may not reflect the opinions
   of all members of the XSL-WG or even of all members of the portion
   of the WG that is working on the formatting objects. It is subject
   to change.
Unless explicitly so stated in the text, it does not represent an
official position of Adobe Systems, Inc.
  Stephen Deach                       |  Sr Computer Scientist
  408-536-6521 (office)               |  Adobe Systems Inc.
  408-537-4214 (fax)                  |  Mail Stop W15-424
  sdeach@adobe.com (no ads)           |  345 Park Ave
  xsl-editors@w3.org (no ads)         |  San Jose, CA 95110-2704
                                      |  USA
---