Re: multiple includes of same sheet

I wonder whether it would be sufficient to tweak the definition of
xsl:include to say that an xsl:include element should be ignored if the
specified URI has already been included with the same import
precedence.  I can't think of any cases where you would to include the
same URI more than once with the same import precedence.