Re: Not text/xsl

The one place where it is mentioned is in an example.  The document has
to have that example, and I can't do that example without mentioning a
media-type.  To me text/xsl makes much more sense than application/xsl.
The best I can do is to add a note saying that the media-type hasn't
been decided and text/xsl is not registered yet.