Re: PDF versions of 12 Apr 99 Working Drafts

We encountered some problems in getting the PDFs in the proper form for
posting. Unfortunately, the person doing the conversions is travelling and
unable to get/send email so I can't determine what problems he encountered.

I will let you know when PDFs are posted. (Due to various logistics issues,
this may take a few weeks. Everyone involved is on the road for the next 2+
weeks.)

---SDeach

At 10:04 1999-04-27 -0700, you wrote:
>This is just a nit (because otherwise I'm delighted to see the XSL spec
>updated), but when can I expect to see pdf versions of the XSL and XSLT
>specifications?  Thanks!
>
>Philip Puccio
>American Express Financial Advisors
>612-671-4332
>philip.puccio@aexp.com

-------
  Stephen Deach                            |  Sr Computer Scientist
  408-536-6521 (office)                    |  Adobe Systems Inc.
  408-537-4214 (fax)                       |  Mail Stop E15-420
  sdeach@adobe.com                         |  345 Park Ave
-------