De : Erik Siegel <erik@xatapult.nl>
Envoyé : mardi 24 septembre 2024 16:07
À : xproc-dev@w3.org
Objet : New XProc support site: XProcRef

[Mail EXTERNE]: Vérifiez bien l’expéditeur de l’email avant de cliquer sur des liens ou pièces-jointes!

Hi XProc users/programmers,

XProc has a lot of built-in steps. Their functionality is described in the specification<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/spec.xproc.org/master/head/steps/__;!!KEc074MNZw!YNf0Asris6LPJRqWeGJbDPpXzU88Mow3b7CyqZym9N8VR2JdNnFzvhzRdaUNha7qA3lgCZ6ca5MhljthJY4xtd2wKu_ESXmWRA$>.
However, this description was aimed at XProc engine developers, not at XProc users/programmers [:disappointed:]
Hooray! There is now a website with information about the built-in XProc steps, aimed at users/programmers: XProcRef<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/xprocref.org/index.html__;!!KEc074MNZw!YNf0Asris6LPJRqWeGJbDPpXzU88Mow3b7CyqZym9N8VR2JdNnFzvhzRdaUNha7qA3lgCZ6ca5MhljthJY4xtd2wKu84Z2gTRg$>  [:slightly_smiling_face:]

It's still work in progress, not all steps are described yet. But what is there should already be useful. With the increasing popularity of XProc, I hope this fills a need. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Regards,
Erik Siegel