AW: intergrating external tools vs makefiles

Thanks, Erik. I've contacted Achim off-list.

Best,
Denis

Von: Erik Siegel <erik@xatapult.nl>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2024 12:35
An: Maier, Denis Christian (UB) <denis.maier@unibe.ch>; xproc-dev@w3.org
Betreff: RE: intergrating external tools vs makefiles

Sie erhalten nicht oft eine E-Mail von erik@xatapult.nl<mailto:erik@xatapult.nl>. Erfahren Sie, warum dies wichtig ist<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi Denis,

It sounds like the perfect use-case for XProc to me (but the devil is of course in the details).

You can call external tools from XProc (https://spec.xproc.org/master/head/os/#c.os-exec), but currently with the EE Morgana version only. It is however not that expensive, for more information contact Achim Berndzen (achim.berndzen@xml-project.com<mailto:achim.berndzen@xml-project.com>).

Erik Siegel