From: Ari Nordström <ari.nordstrom@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 5 April 2024 23:41
To: Kraetke, Martin, le-tex <martin.kraetke@le-tex.de>
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: oXygen Framework for XProc 3.0

Awesome in any case. We've all been wanting XProc 3.0 support. Thanks a lot.

Best,

/Ari

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 at 13:13, Kraetke, Martin, le-tex <martin.kraetke@le-tex.de <mailto:martin.kraetke@le-tex.de> > wrote:

Hi Erik,

I didn't expect that they would implement XProc 3.0 soon and since 26.1
was published a few days before, I didn't download it yet.

However, the framework currently only supports editing, but it includes
a Schematron file into which I planned to gradually add further checks.
Furthermore, I planned to add MorganaXProc to allow executions of
pipelines in the editor. However, with this move of the oXygen guys, I'd
rather think of contributing to oXygen in any form.

Best, Martin

--
Martin Kraetke
Lead Content Engineer

Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors:
Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek, Thomas Schmidt