Re: [xproc-dev] <none>

Hello David, Christophe,

Thanks for your emails. Yes, I am using the ${ask()} variable which is
supposed to prompt the user with a dialog box to choose a file. I
originally posted the issue on the Oxygen support forum and was told that
Oxygen doesn't support having the source passed as an ask variable (in the
source tab). It does however support the ask variable in as a parameter (in
the parameter tab) but I'm not sure how  pass that parameter to the xproc
as the <p:input port="source"/> . Radu recommended I contact this mailing
list for additional help. Link below is the thread from the Oxygen Forum
site  where you can see screenshots of the issue:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic21435.html

Thanks,
Ahmed