Re: Calabash slow from command line

Have not yet got to play with piperack but did find that adding settings to the hosts file changed the time for java -jar of just calabash from a bit over 10 seconds down to a smidge under 1 second.

I got it from https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33289695/inetaddress-getlocalhost-slow-to-run-30-seconds/33289897#33289897 <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33289695/inetaddress-getlocalhost-slow-to-run-30-seconds/33289897#33289897>
Not really why that mattered SOO much but it did.

Now on to figuring out why FOP works in Oxygen but not command line. I must be missing some config/classpath but don’t know what yet.