Re: Is the order of result documents on secondary result port of p:xslt defined?

Norm Tovey-Walsh writes:
> I think that test case is incorrect. I expect the order to be
> implementation dependent.

I agree that this test is incorrect because order of documents on port "secondary" of p:xslt is implementation defined.

I changed the test (and three others) and added a sentence to p:xslt for version="3.0" in the step specs stating this.

Sorry for causing confusion.

Achim

Achim Berndzen
achim.berndzen@xml-project.com