Re: CORRECTION - September XProc Workshop

If someone who didn’t contact me yet wants to participate in the Leipzig
workshop, please let me know until this Friday (July 20).

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors:
Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek, Thomas Schmidt