Re: Using document() with a document containing xi:includes

Wow, that works! I just new there had to be a right way to do this, and
I can easily customize the stylesheets to this approach.

Two things I didn't know about:

1. I didn't know you could stick multiple document inside a p:input,
though it seems completely obvious now.

2. I didn't know about collection() in xslt 2.0.

I was puzzled at first about whether I needed to make a <collection>
document to feed to collection(), but it appears that if you use
collection() with no argument in an xslt in a pipeline, it behaves as if
it's been given a <collection> document listing all of the documents
from the input port. Very handy.

I've put a complete demo/example here:

https://gist.github.com/dwcramer/c65056fd3638e1cdcd052f4d05f2816e

Thanks for the help!