Re: Transforming the c:param-set document from the parameters port

Hi David,

I’m not sure whether I understood the issue at hand. Anyway, I created
this gist: https://gist.github.com/gimsieke/f3b5534658b2f7240d579230ca17fc4a

If you invoke it like (assuming you have a front-end script called
calabash.sh):

calabash.sh -p foo=bar -p other-param=other-val test-param-manipulation.xpl

the transformed parameters will be stored as manipulated-params.xml and
look like this:

<c:param-set xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step">
    <c:param name="param" value="param"/>
    <c:param name="foo" namespace="" value="baz"/>
</c:param-set>

The output will be like:

<out xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
      xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step">
    <param name="foo" value="baz"/>
    <param name="other-param" value=""/>
    <param name="param" value="param"/>
</out>

Does looking at the pipeline answer your questions? If not, I’ll be back
in approx. 2 hours to answer more.

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler
Meet us at Frankfurt Book Fair
Hall 4.2, L 72.

More at https://www.le-tex.de/en/buchmesse.html