Re: Speaking of @select

Hi all,

I think that the example shows, that it is wrong to assume that the document-properties of the result document(s)
even of <p:identity /> are the same as the document-properties on the source documents(s).

IMHO there is nothing wrong with the concept, we just have to take the @select into account and say that the content-type
of the result document(s) on p:identity is either the same as the one of the source document, or it is the content-type associated
with the XDM result of the select expression.

Cheers,
Achim

> Am 10.10.2017 um 00:48 schrieb Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Here’s an interesting issue with document properties. You’d think that
> p:identity would be about the simplest possible step to specify with
> respect to document properties: copy them.
>
> However. Consider:

> Ouch! The input to p:identity is an image/png and the output is application/xml!
>
> I haven’t worked out what to do about it, but it actually happened in
> real life just yesterday.
>
>                                        Be seeing you,
>                                          norm
>
> --