Re: Proposed Community Group: XProc Next

Hi Liam,

That group was created for gathering use cases and attracting an audience
for the non-XML version and, if we understood the rules right, it's not
possible to change the charter or the name after the fact.

The idea here is to ditch the old group (which never had any activity due
to the fact that the non-XML v 2 died a death soon after the group was
created) and use the new one, with both a name and a charter matching the
intended purpose.

If we got this wrong, though, feel free to say so.

Cheers,

/Ari