Re: User question

Hi Christophe,

I have configured MorganaXProc like this:

<mox:config xmlns:mox="http://www.xml-project.com/morgana">
  <mox:XSLTConnector value="Saxon97XSLTConnector"/>
  <mox:SecurityControl operation="ALL_OPERATIONS" path="" allowed="true" />
</mox:config>

I also don't get any error messages, MorganaXProc just seems to silently
skip the <xsl:include>.

My question is really more related to XProc in general, I think.  I have
learned that if I use xsl:result-document to write to multiple documents
from XSLT, they're not written to the file system directly, but rather
appear on the secondary output port of the p:xslt step.  I wonder whether
the same or a similar mechanism is at work when using <xsl:include> in a
Schematron file.  If this is just a bug in MorganaXProc, I'll follow up
with Achim accordingly.  Is it?

Thanks,
Hans