Re: Status update at XML Prague

“This is fine.”

No really, it is.

While I’m at it: We can still use some more people who’d like to
demonstrate their XProc applications during the XML Prague XProc
Showroom at the preconf day:
https://github.com/xproc/showroom/wiki/xmlprague2017

Please send your proposals to Achim (achim.berndzen@xml-project.com) or
me. You can also ask Achim or Norm for editing permissions on the
repo/wiki.

Gerrit

On 20.01.2017 19:53, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Jirka has asked me to give a short (~20-30 min) talk at XML Prague on
> the state of XProc. I propose the following title and abstract.
> Comments and suggestions most welcome.
>
> “The State of XProc”
>
>   Although the working group has been closed by the W3C, the use cases
>   for XProc remain as prevalent as ever. A community effort to revise
>   the XProc specification and extend the scope of XProc exists and will
>   have just finished a two day workshop when XML Prague begins. We’ll
>   give a brief status report and outline short- and long-term plans.

Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director
le-tex publishing services GmbH
Weissenfelser Str. 84, 04229 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 355356 110, Fax +49 341 355356 510
gerrit.imsieke@le-tex.de, http://www.le-tex.de

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler