Re: method="text" producing spurious EOL in xmlcalabash 1.1.15

From: Achim Berndzen <achim.berndzen@xml-project.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:10:31 +0200
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Christophe Marchand <christophe.marchand@contactoffice.net>
Hi Norm, hi Christophe
seems also to depend on Java version: MorganaXProc produces an empty file on Mac (Java 8 - build 1.8.0_25-b17), but as Christophe reports the file is not empty for MorganaXProc on Linux.
Since Linux and MacOS should be the same, Java might be to blame for the problem.
Cheers,
Achim

Achim Berndzen
achim.berndzen@xml-project.com