Re: XProc workshop in February

On 17.11.2016 17:55, Geert Bormans wrote:
> Hi Achim,
> Good plan thanks,
> there are indeed no notifications

Hi, I can't edit page (probably I'm not member of GitHub project) so I'm
writing there.

I see that workshop is going to be in Leipzig. I highly recommend to
visit this city. However if for some reason you decide that Prague will
be better location I can arrange room for free at university. Just let
me know as soon as possible if you would like to use this opportunity.

Also I hope you can create 20 minute summary what you have achieved and
what will be next directions for XProc that will be presented during the
conference. Deal? :-)

Cheers,

    Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing