Re: Added support for Saxon 9.7 to Calabash

Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
> So I am not quite sure how you want to take it from there, but IMHO
> what makes more sense would be to merge that branch into one of the
> same name in your repo: "saxon97".  Yet another release to maintain.

Yes. I’ve pulled your branch locally and got everything building. I
plan to do a saxon97 release today. Things are stalled a bit because
Travis-CI seems to be running hot.

Were you able to run the XSD tests that require SaxonEE? I’m having
some weird issue with my license so all the XSD tests are failing, but
I’m going to assume that’s just my license issue.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A proof tells us where to concentrate
http://nwalsh.com/            | our doubts.--Anonymous