Re: Doctype declarations on XML produced in zips

On 13.05.2016 20:41, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Wendell Piez <wapiez@wendellpiez.com> writes:
>> As always grateful for any pointers, or even "this can't be done
>> [without writing files to the system first]" -- I'm using Calabash
>> 1.1..5-96.
>
> Ugh.
>
> If the serialization options were added to the p:zip step, then you
> could specify them there. However, that would mean that *all* files
> added to the ZIP would have to have *the same* serialization
> parameters (or, I guess, you could build the zip file in several
> steps.)
>
> Worth doing with that limitation?

We were discussing allowing the serialization options on each c:entry
element in the manifest, not on the pxp:zip step as a whole.

(These options should only apply to documents that appear on the source
port, not to resources read from a file, Web, … location specified by
c:entry/@href.)

Gerrit