Re: Issues and imports

Achim Berndzen <achim.berndzen@xml-project.com> writes:
> I see. May be I will find the time to move some of them by hand, i.e.
> raising an issue with the text of the 1.0 issue in the 1.1 repo. Would
> that help or does it lead to confusion?

From the “working on 1.1” perspective, I think that’d be an
improvement. However, it will disassociate the comment from the
original submitter and if there’s a comment trail, that’ll have to be
summarized.

I suggest that if you move them over, you close the old one with a
pointer to the new one.

> Did I make myself clear? I have a glimpse of the problem and have to
> think more about it. Not to talk about a general solution.

Yes. I think you’re right. I look forward to the proposal :-)

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676