Re: Venue of XProc Workshop

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 17:27,
Norman Walsh wrote:

>> With regards to content, I think we should try to meet on two days to
>> do some substantial work. As I said in my posting in the git hub wiki,
>> I think we are now ready to do some detailed work on XProc 1.1 itself.
>> As an aim for the workshop I propose to have the next version of the
>> editor's drafts (the general one and the one concerning the step
>> library).
> That sounds like a laudable goal. A bit ambitious, perhaps, but¡­

My main challenge with the current situation is that it is hard for me
to figure out which errata or bugs of the 1.0 spec a) exist und b) had
already been discussed and/or fixed while drafting the 2.0 spec and c)
are dealt with in Calabash and/or Morgana.

@Achim & Gerrit: Could I ask you to create issues for the
interoperability problems you discussed in your XML London 2016 Paper?

My next goal to identify all issues in the xproc/1.0-specification
repository that address bugs or required clarifications.

>> On the other hand: Prague is a very nice town. So if we are done in
>> the early afternoon of day 2, we could enjoy the city.
> Indeed.
>
> Ok. I claim that this represents consensus for a two day meeting, 7/8
> February, in Prague.
>
> Any objections? :-)

None: 7th and 8th in Prague it is.

All the best,
  -- David

--
David Maus, Bibliothekarische IT / Digital Humanities
Herzog August Bibliothek, D-38299 Wolfenb¨¹ttel, Phone +49 5331 808-317