Re: Passing a variable to p:document href?

dvint <dvint@dvint.com> writes:
> Thanks still getting used to xproc. I also realized this was a place
> where everything could be specified relative to the xproc file
> location.

Yes, that's a consequence of the way relative URIs and XML base URIs
interact. It's often inconvenient, I know.

I often end up doing things like this:

That resolves the value of $optname against the current working
directory of the XML Calabash process.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation