Re: Newbie question

From: Dan Vint <dvint@dvint.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 16:42:50 -0700
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Thanks for the pointer. So I tried to make se of this based upon some
examples I found and I'm getting a message about the port not being
bound. I'm using the result port, but nothing seems to be making this
work. I need to do more digging, thanks.

.dan

At 09:03 AM 8/7/2015, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex wrote:
>Hi Dan,
>
>The XSLT serialization settings do not apply when the XProc
>processor serializes the document. Have a look at
><http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#p.serialization>http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#p.serialization
>
>Gerrit
>
>--
>Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Danny Vint

Panoramic Photography
http://www.dvint.com

voice: 619-647-5780