Re: Setting a Schematron 'let' variable via XProc

Hi Phil,

Please note that you cannot give it a try before Calabash is patched.
You can do it yourself, I can send you a class file that you have to put
in your CLASSPATH before calabash.jar, or you may wait until Norm merges
my pull request https://github.com/ndw/xmlcalabash1/pull/146 will be
merged into the master branch and ships a new version.

I’ve tried getting the schematron’s file path by using static-base-uri()
or base-uri(document('')) from within the assert message, to no avail.
They were empty.

I’ve taken another approach: I pre-filled the let statement with a
literal string value that I calculated in a p:add-attribute step. See
the paste on http://www.sharexml.com/x/get?k=i3RcDHh8NZex

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler