RE: include results of other pipeline?

From: Erik Siegel <mailing@xatapult.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:18:42 +0200
To: "'Romain Deltour'" <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Cc: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Romain,

Thanks, that was exactly what I needed!

Erik

Van: Romain Deltour [mailto:rdeltour@gmail.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 24 september 2013 15:00
Aan: Erik Siegel
CC: xproc-dev@w3.org
Onderwerp: Re: include results of other pipeline?

Try with p:viewport :

http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#p.viewport

Evaluation of a dynamically constructed pipeline (e.g. from a name contained in an attribute) is not possible in vanilla XProc, but if you're fine with sticking to a specific processor (e.g. Calabash) some of them provide an extension step for that (e.g. cx:eval http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/reference/cx-eval.html)

Hope this helps,

Romain.