W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xproc-dev@w3.org > September 2013

Changed tests

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:18:13 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Message-ID: <m28uypzxey.fsf@nwalsh.com>
Hi folks,

I checked in a new test (required/parameters-003.xml) and in doing so accidentally
commited some changes I didn't mean to:

U    required/exclude-inline-prefixes-005.xml
U    doc/.htaccess
U    serialization/escape-uri-001.xml
U    serialization/escape-uri-002.xml

I've backed out the obviously bogus changes to the serialization
tests, but I'm not sure about the rest. They're subtle enough to leave
me confused. I haven't backed them out, but I will if anyone reports
problems. Sorry for the confusion.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

-- 
Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676
www.marklogic.com

Received on Saturday, 21 September 2013 21:18:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:03:11 UTC