Re: Question about pxp:zip

Yeah, setting the root node's base URI is what we do too. And we later remove xml:base attribute.

Note however that it doesn't set the base URI of the *document*, only of its root element. +1 for a p:set-base-uri, which is in the v2 reqs:
http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/xproc-v2-req.html#xml-base

Romain.