Re: File utilities on exproc.org

  Which is syntactic sugar for try/catch.  I'm not saying syntactic
sugar is not something XProc needs, but then it would probably bets
addressed at the level of XProc itself (could be a standard attribute)
rather than each step inventing its own vocabulary for that.

  Just my 2 cents...  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/