Re: Building XML Calabash on Windows?

Hi Norm,

I've built it on both Linux and Windows, but I probably changed the build.xml
file quite a lot since I was incorporating Calabash into a larger project (where
we have specific build target names and other considerations). In order to
compile I had to disable or remove all the references to proprietary packages
we don't own (MarkLogic, DeltaXML, FOP support, etc.), though I did
download and install those that were available in open source.

So I suppose the answer to your question is: "yes", but is there anything in
particular you're wondering about? (I'm happy to share it but I'm not sure it's
all that valuable in and of itself)

Murray