RE: The file name for the output of an xsl:result-document

Hi David,

It looks like you got the wrong prefix. If you look at
http://xmlcalabash.com/extension/steps/library-1.0.xpl (open in browser
and do view source), you will find cxo:cwd() and pos:cwd(). Those prefixes
are tied to the following namespaces:

xmlns:cxo="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions/osutils"
xmlns:pos="http://exproc.org/proposed/steps/os"

Cheers,
Geert

com.xmlcalabash.util.DefaultXProcMessageListener