Re: Processing DocBook with Calabash: 'exslt' error "Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named {http://exslt.org/common}node-set()"

My apologies, you're right Romain. Thanks for precising the difference
between these 2 kind of functions : processors-specific written in java and
xslt defines ones.

And thanks for confirming there seem's to be no workaround to use
xslt-defines function with xproc/calabash/saxonHE.
Althought one may define xslt functions when running an XSLT2 stylesheet
with SaxonHE.

Not with xproc, well "c'est la vie" :(

Cheers
Matthieu