Re: Permanently sinking output ports

Well, the whole point is to let implementors do some basic optimization without requiring a full-blown *static* graph analysis. If a port has been discarded following the execution of the annotated p:sink but is later read it would issue a *dynamic* error.

That said, it was just a thought. It may well be that a static dependency graph analysis is not that costly to implement.

Romain.