Re: Referencing an XProc variable in p:split-sequence/@test

On 7 May 2012 16:01, Geert Josten wrote:

> I've tripped over similar cases as well. It is sometimes necessary to
> create a new scope using a group. You put the variables before the group,
> or at the top of the group, and anything else relying on it also within
> the group.

  Mmh, I am not sure we talk about the same thing here.  Unless I
misunderstood, of course...  If I am right, you refer to the necessity
to use explicitly p:group in some cases, because a variable can only
be declared at the beginning of a group (which IIRC we decided to
relax last year in Lyon for next version).

  I refer to the fact that (in Calabash), a variable in scope is not
seen in the @test expression of a split-sequence.  But as I said, I
maybe missed something.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/