Re: Serialization options

Le 27/03/2012 22:17, Wendell Piez a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am successfully using

> to get my pipeline to serialize non-ascii characters as Unicode
> character references.
>
> But my client (no, I can't say why) wants them to be in hex notation
> not decimal, which is what I'm now getting. So close, and yet so far. :-(
>
> Does anyone have any tips to share? I'm using Calabash under oXygen.
> Saxon has an extension attribute on xsl:output for this,
> saxon:character-representation, but I wouldn't know how to invoke it
> even if it's possible.
>
> I've thought of writing the output from a terminal stylesheet using
> xsl:result-document, but I'd gladly do this the right way.

Hi,
I would try to serialize with a XSLT, using xsl:output to tweak the
output (encoding="us-ascii" + saxon:character-representation="hex").
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/extensions/output-extras/character-representation.xml

Replace p:serialization by p:xslt and cross your fingers...

--
Olivier Jeulin