Re: XSLT-like command line parameter passing

Am 27.02.2012 08:33, schrieb Geert Josten:

> You might find using options easier, though that requires (pre)declaring
> all variables you are likely to use..

Hi Geert,

thank you for your valuable help. Predeclaring the variables is fine for me, so I'll stick with options. (I had missed somehow that I could define my own options on my steps and pass values in from the command line.)

> If you insist on using parameters, you might be interested in looking at
> how I do things in my xproc-ebook-conv project.

Your code for processing the parameters is quite impressive. I will definitely learn a lot from it once I need to work more with parameters than now.

Yves