Re: Adding <!DOCTYPE html> using XProc/Calabash

one hack is something like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <xsl:output method="html" encoding="utf-8" indent="yes" />

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:text disable-output-escaping='yes'>&lt;!DOCTYPE html></xsl:text>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

pipe your final html through an xslt step.

hth, Jim Fuller